Chester County Water Plans Updates Fall Public Input Meetings
The Chester County Water Resources Authority is hosting a series of meetings to gather public input on topics to include in the updates to the County’s Water Plans: Watersheds and the County-wide Act 167 Plan. Doors will open at 7:00 PM for each meeting, and a presentation will begin at 7:30 PM, followed by an opportunity for public questions and input for the plans. Below are the dates and locations of the planned meetings:
- Tuesday, October 29: Warwick Township Building
- Thursday, November 7: East Nottingham Township Building
- Wednesday, November 13: Public Safety Training Campus in Coatesville
- Thursday, November 21: Kennett Fire Company
- Wednesday, December 4: Phoenixville Borough Hall
- Thursday, December 12: East Goshen Township Building
We encourage anyone seeking to learn more about Chester County’s water resources to attend.
Click here for flyer.