East Goshen Township Futurist Committee Survey
What do you think the future of East Goshen Township looks like?
The Township’s Futurist Committee is interested in hearing from Township residents regarding the current quality of life in East Goshen and welcomes input and ideas for our collective future.
- All answers will be kept anonymous and used in aggregate strictly for East Goshen Township planning purposes to help provide deeper insight to the Township on the opinions of our residents.
- Your data will not be sold or used in any other way.
- This survey can be taken by any member of a household in East Goshen township that is 18 years or older.
- If you have any issues taking or completing this survey, please email email@example.com
- If you need paper copies of the survey, they can be picked up at the East Goshen Township office.
- If you need assistance taking the survey for accessibility reasons, please call (484) 402-6611 and someone can read you the survey and record your responses. Please leave a message and a good time to call back if the call is not answered.
- Survey closed 5/31/21.