2016 was a big year for the Parks and Recreation Department! Here are some of the highlights!
- Nearly 80,000 people visited the park system for events, programs, activities and just to socialize
- Almost 25,000 took part in organized youth and adult sports in EGT Park
- 9,000 people came to the “Big Four” Township-sponsored events
- $3.2M in grants were secured to help fund the Paoli Pike Trail project
- $475,000 in grants were secured to help fund the Playground renovation project
- The Butterfly Pollinator Garden was awarded the PA Horticultural Society 2016 Garden of Distinction Award
Want to learn more? Click here to see the 2016 Department of Parks and Recreation End of Year Report