PennDOT Lane Closures
Crown Castle is planning a right lane closure on several state highways in Chester County, including U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue), on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for overhead cable placement, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced today.
The work schedule is:
- Monday, September 9, through Friday, September 20:
- Westbound U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue) between Malin Road and Conestoga Road in East Whiteland Township;
- Westbound U.S. 30 (Lincoln Highway) between Arrandale Boulevard and Fairway Lane in West Whiteland Township;
- King Road between Alumnae Drive and Immaculata Drive in East Whiteland Township;
- Phoenixville Pike between Ashbridge Road and Old Greenhill Road in West Goshen Township;
- Boot Road between Carriage Drive and Clover Lane in East Goshen Township;
- Thursday, September 12, through Friday, September 20:
- Westbound U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue) between Phoenixville Pike and Church Road in East Whiteland Township;
- Route 352 (Sproul Road) between U.S. 30 (Lancaster Pike) and Brookmont Drive in East Whiteland and East Goshen Townships.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because backups and delays may occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent and subject to change.