Signup For Ready Chesco
The Westtown-East Goshen Regional Police Department is encouraging you to sign up for ReadyChesco so that you will be prepared in the event that our area experiences a disaster or major incident.
SUMMARY OF PROGRAM:
- With the busy lives that everyone lives, no one has the time or the energy to think about an emergency – until it happens. Then, the stress of the situation is compounded because they don’t know what is happening, what they should do to protect themselves or their families, and they have no idea where to turn to get current and/or accurate information. That is the whole purpose behind ReadyChesco. Once they sign up, they will never have to give it a second thought because information is automatically disseminated to them in a format that they choose.
- Here are some key components of the system:
– Citizens choose how they receive information (email, cell phone, home phone)
– Citizens choose what areas they receive information about (where they work, live, areas frequently visited)
– Citizens choose what types of information they want to receive (County-wide alerts, road closures, weather emergencies, etc.)
– If a citizen does not want to receive some types of information during the overnight hours, they can establish a “do not disturb” time frame
Visit Westtown-East Goshen Regional Police Crimewatch page to read more.
Click here to enroll. You and your family deserve to be prepared for an emergency and ReadyChesco is the method to accomplish that.