I have a sewer clog at my house. Can the Township come out and take a look at it?

Generally speaking, you are responsible for sewage clogs from your property to your sewer connection at the street. However, you are encouraged to contact the Public Works Department at 610-692-7171 before contacting your plumber to rule out what might be causing the clog in the first place.