The mission of the Finance Department is to effectively manage and safeguard all financial resources so that East Goshen Township will be able to adequately fund and maintain the services and public facilities desired by its residents. The Finance Department is responsible for collecting, recording, and investing all revenues due the Township, and for disbursing Township funds in accordance with the annual budget as approved by the Board of Supervisors.
Sewer and Refuse Billing Dates:
1st Quarter: Mailed January 15, Due February 28
2nd Quarter: Mailed April 15, Due May 31
3rd Quarter: Mailed July 15, Due August 31
4th Quarter: Mailed October 15, Due November 30
Other specific responsibilities of Finance Department personnel include:
- Maintaining Township records in conformance with fund accounting principles.
- Preparing the annual budget;Issuing monthly budget variance reports and other financial information.
- Monitoring cash flow to ensure adequate funding levels.
- Processing employee payroll and remitting related withholding taxes.
- Billing and collecting quarterly sewer and refuse charges.
- Maintaining the fixed asset inventory system.