The East Goshen Township Board of Supervisors approved Resolution 2021-199 in recognition of the Meghan Flynn et al and the Pro Se Complainants for their effort concerning the safety of East Goshen citizens.
On November 10, 2020, the Township Board of Supervisors adopted the Pipeline Saturation Ordinance.
The links below provide detailed information about the Mariner 2 East pipelines and Adelphia’s proposed plan to repurpose an existing pipeline in East Goshen Township. In addition, the Chester County Planning Commission’s Pipeline Information Center website is a rich source of information about pipelines in our area.
Please read the following important safety information for the community from Energy Transfer Partners (Sunoco) and Interstate Energy.
- FACTS ABOUT PIPELINE SAFETY from Energy Transfer Partners.
- IMPORTANT PIPELINE SAFETY MESSAGE from Interstate Energy.
- Pipeline Safety
- Special Protective Measures
- Rights of Way
- Identifying a Leak
- Know What’s Below – Call 811
March 11, 2019 – Public Safety Awareness
Please read the pamphlet, “FACTS ABOUT PIPELINE SAFETY IN YOUR COMMUNITY” provided by the Energy Transfer Company.
January 31, 2019 – Pipeline Safety Pamphlet
Outlined in this Pamphlet:
- How to Recognize a Pipeline Leak
- What to do and not to do in the event of a leak
- Call Before you Dig – 811. It’s the law!
September 25, 2018 – Read the public awareness mailer.