On November 10, 2020, the Township Board of Supervisors will have a public hearing as part of their regular meeting to possibly adopt the Pipeline Saturation Ordinance. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm and will be held via teleconference.
The links below provide detailed information about the Mariner 2 East pipelines and Adelphia’s proposed plan to repurpose an existing pipeline in East Goshen Township. In addition, the Chester County Planning Commission’s Pipeline Information Center website is a rich source of information about pipelines in our area.
Please read the following important safety information for the community from Energy Transfer Partners (Sunoco) and Interstate Energy.
- FACTS ABOUT PIPELINE SAFETY from Energy Transfer Partners.
- IMPORTANT PIPELINE SAFETY MESSAGE from Interstate Energy.
- Pipeline Safety
- Special Protective Measures
- Rights of Way
- Identifying a Leak
- Know What’s Below – Call 811
March 11, 2019 – Public Safety Awareness
Please read the pamphlet, “FACTS ABOUT PIPELINE SAFETY IN YOUR COMMUNITY” provided by the Energy Transfer Company.
January 31, 2019 – Pipeline Safety Pamphlet
Outlined in this Pamphlet:
- How to Recognize a Pipeline Leak
- What to do and not to do in the event of a leak
- Call Before you Dig – 811. It’s the law!
September 25, 2018 – Read the public awareness mailer.