Board Of Supervisors Meeting Access Information
You can now watch AND interact with us remotely!
The Board of Supervisors meetings will be live from Zoom. The Zoom link will be available on the website as well as the agenda.
Our main public meeting room has been upgraded and will allow residents and business owners to not only watch live on Zoom but also allow for complete remote conferencing abilities. Those accessing remotely can ask questions and interact with the board as if they were in the room.
Zoom will be the only way to view our live meetings. We will no longer be live streaming on YouTube. You will, however, still be able to view meetings on YouTube after they are complete as we will upload them for long-term viewing.
NOTE: Public comment will be handled as follows:
- The Zoom public is asked to remain muted during the meeting when the Board is talking.
- If you do not wish to be seen on the Board Room TVs or the YouTube Recording, your camera must be turned off via Zoom.
- In-person public participants will be given the first opportunity to comment and ask questions on each agenda item that requires a Board vote.
- The Zoom public participants will be given the second opportunity to comment and ask questions on each agenda item that requires a Board vote.
- Zoom participants wishing to comment must raise their hand icon, state their name and must speak one at a time.
We hope this additional option gives everyone the flexibility needed to join us!