There is a dead deer by the road at the edge of my property. Who can I call to have it removed?

For dead animals on state roads (Greenhill Road, Route 352, West Chester Pike, Boot Road, Strasburg Road or Paoli Pike), please contact PennDOT at 1-800-FIX-ROAD or you can submit a concern at their Customer Care Center ; For dead animals elsewhere, please contact the Pennsylvania Gaming Commission at 610-926-1966. They need to know the location of the deer and the Township in which you live.

Dead Deer on your property

If you have a dead deer on your property, and the Township Office is closed (Township hours M-F 8:00am-5:00pm), please call Tom Marsh, 484-571-2092, with the location of the deer. The deer will need to be moved to the front of your property for removal.  He cannot drive on your lawn.  You can also call the Gaming Commission (same number as above) .