Skip to content
East Goshen Township
"Respecting the Past, Serving the Present, Preparing for the Future"
Chester County, PA
Skip to content

PA Contractor Registration

If you have not secured a Pennsylvania HIC Registration # with the State of PA,  please use the information below.   This information is required on the Township’s Contractor Information Form for all residential home improvement contractors.
NOTE: Having a PA HIC # does not exempt the need for permits for residential home improvement work.  A list of work requiring a permits can be found under forms and applications.
In 2008, the Pennsylvania Legislature passed the Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act.  The law requires that all contractors who perform at least $5,000 worth of home improvements per year register with the Attorney Generals Office.Use the icons below to access the specific information you need from the Attorney General’s Website.

Helpful Consumer Information Main Page

Registered ContractorsRegisterContact