2021 Adopted Budget
On December 15, 2020, the East Goshen Township Board of Supervisors adopted the 2021 Township Budget. The adopted budget materials can be found below. The Township is proud to state that this is the 18th consecutive year that the real estate tax rate has remain the same.
Pursuant to Section 3202 of the Second Class Township Code, the Board may adopt the budget no earlier than 20 days after the proposed budget has been advertised in a newspaper of general circulation, which occurred on November 19, two (2) days after the East Goshen Township Board of Supervisors met in a public working session to review the 2021 Proposed Budget.
State law limits how much the budget can be change between the time it is advertised and it is adopted to “no more than ten percent in the aggregate or more than 25 percent in any major category.” Therefore, the Board of Supervisors is scheduled to adopt the budget on the evening of December 15.
The Township encourages all residents to participate in the Township’s budget process. This is, after all, your budget!
The following changes were proposed from the original 2021 Proposed Budget:
Original Proposed Budget
- November 5, 2020 Staff Letter to Board of Supervisors about 2021 Proposed Budget
- Powerpoint Overview of 2021 Proposed Budget
- 2021 Proposed General Fund Summary
- 2021 WEGO Police Budget, v3
- 2021 Proposed All Funds Summary
- 2021 Proposed General Fund Line Item Detail
- 2021 Proposed General Fund Pass Through Account Detail
- 2021 Proposed Other Funds Line Item Detail
- 2021 Proposed Capital Reserve Fund Project Detail
- 2021-2025 Capital Improvement Plan