Skip to content
East Goshen Township
"Respecting the Past, Serving the Present, Preparing for the Future"
Chester County, PA
Skip to content

Resale, Rental, and Change of Use

Please be aware that prior to selling or renting out a residence or business space, or changing the use of a business in the Township, you must have a use and occupancy permit. This inspection ensures that all residences and workplaces meet basic safety standards prior to a change of owner, tenant or business use. A use and occupancy application, which lists the key points of emphasis of the inspection, can be found here. Please contact Kelly Krause at or 610-692-7171 with any questions.

for rent image

for sale image